|Multi Port Injector; Includes Fuel Hose|
|Committed to being the best, Standard Motor Products manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.|
Features & Benefits:
What are symptoms of a problematic injector?
- SMP advanced flow matched injectors promote smooth engine operation and balanced fuel delivery reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- Stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service life
- Precision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel
- High-temp Viton o-rings enable prolonged sealing of injector under extreme heat conditions
- Fiber optic yttrium aluminum garnet "YAG" laser welding and 100 million cycle testing ensure quality in every box
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails SMP's products are designed to fit the inherent failure issues
- As a global manufacturer, SMP has complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Should you replace all injectors at once?
- Check Engine Light/Misfiring engine caused by a change in the injector's flow
- Noticeable fuel odor caused by leaky injector
- Reduced gas mileage caused by an incorrect injector spray pattern
- Inconsistent engine idling, hesitation or stalling caused by dirty injectors due to low quality fuel
If an injector is faulty on a vehicle with high mileage chances are the remaining injectors are in a similar condition, or will be in the near future. Replacing your injectors as a set ensures each cylinder is receiving the same amount of fuel leading to better performance and improved fuel economy. Since the time required to replace a single injector is about the same as replacing all the injectors it is recommended to replace them as a set.
|Fuel Injector Type||MFI Injector|
|Notes||Includes Fuel Hose|
|System Type||Top Feed|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 022906031A|
|STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Warranty Information:Ignition Control modules (ICM) and ProSeries wire sets - Five years/50,000 miles. Return & rebuild parts have same warranty as new parts. T-Series parts - 1 year. All other parts - 3 years/36,000 miles.Warranty Details|