|Monro-Matic Plus (No Warranty)|
|Monro-Matic PlusŪ struts are nitrogen gas charged and feature velocity sensitive valving and all weather fluid, which offers passenger cars improved comfort at an economical price.Features|
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Special Dust Boot/Jounce Bumper: Protective dust boot reduces dirt and any moisture build-up. Jounce bumper helps prevent severe suspension movement. Dust boot & jounce bumper sold separately.
- Unique Rod Guide and Single Lip Seal: Bronze reinforced rod guide bearing and special seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.
- Hardened and Chrome Plated Piston Rod: Long service life.
|Body Length (in.)||14.750|
|Extended Length (in.)||19.000|
|Compressed Length (in.)||14.875|
|Travel Length (in.)||4.125|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||Yes|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Strut Charging Type||Gas Charged Unit - Strut Rod Will Extend Automatically|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 3F1Z18124CA, 3F1Z18124CB, 3F1Z18125DA, 4F1Z18124AA, 4F1Z18124AC, 5F1Z18125AA, F6DZ18124AB, F6DZ18124AC, F6DZ18125AA, F6DZ18125BA, F6DZ18125EA, YF1Z18124CA, YF1Z18124CB, YF1Z18125AA, YF1Z18125DA|
|Closeout Inventory Warranty Information:Wholesaler Closeout items have a 30 day warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy).Regular Inventory Warranty Information:No WarrantyWarranty Details|