Four Seasons' expansion devices are specifically calibrated to provide proper flow to the evaporator as well as restricting or modulating high pressure liquid causing a pressure drop to lower the refrigerant temperature. They also provide optimum cabin comfort for both the driver and passengers.
Features & Benefits
- Block Valves are aluminum construction; all internal parts are designed to OE specifications
- Internally and Externally Equalized Valves are copper and brass construction
- Tubes to Cap connections are double soldered to ensure integrity
- Coverage includes both forward and reverse flow designs
- Tonnage and Superheat is matched to OE specifications
- Power valve is seasoned for 30 days, assembled and 100% function tested prior to shipping
Four Seasons' expansion valves are built to match OE design. After assembled, each valve is tested and calibrated to match it's OE specifications. Some competitors build multiple valves to just one specification setting which can lead to poor cooling performance.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19189851, 4L1Z19849AA, 4L1Z19849AB|