Gates only partners with prime OE thermostat manufacturers to provide OE Type construction.
- Map Controlled - Bolt-on solution with included sensor that links to the engine control unit.
- Allows ECU to regulate engine temperatures.
- Provides adaptive, on-demand engine cooling.
- Lowers emissions and fuel consumption.
- Quality controlled factory calibration assures accuracy of opening and closing, regardless of pressure changes.
- Matches the OEM product fit, function and design.
- Features like jiggle pins and check valves for air venting, seals, and gaskets (where applicable) make these thermostats equivalent to the original equipment parts.
- Easy, one step fit and installation with no special tools required.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|OE Comparison Rating||OE Performance|
|Type||OE Type Thermostat|
|Total Height (in)||2.21|
|Flange Diameter (in)||1.89|
|By-Pass Flange Diameter (in)||1.09|
|Height from Flange (in)||.88|
|Depth from Flange (in)||1.37|
|Jiggle Pin/Check Valve||No|
|Number of Jiggle Pins/Check Valves||0|
|Number of Gaskets||0|
|Number of Seals||0|
|Includes Installation Tool||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 12302516, 156, 31928, 9091603060, 9091603069, 94840251, 94844416, 94844616|