|Ultra-Power products come from a variety of sources including re-packaged, well-known brands and ISO/TSO/QS certified overseas factories. They share some of the same suppliers as the big brands do but keep costs low to pass the savings on to you.
- Always replace Brake Pads and inspect Calipers and Brake Hoses when installing new rotors
- Suspend the caliper from the suspension using a Caliper Hanger to prevent damage to the brake hose
- After removing the old rotor, clean the hub face with a Wire Brush to remove rust buildup and apply Copper Anti Seize to prevent future buildup. Rust or debris on the hub can cause rotor runout and lead to wheel vibration
- Apply Brake Lube to caliper pins, clips, the edges of the brake pad mounting tabs, and the back side of the brake pads to ensure noise free braking. DO NOT apply lube to the friction side of the brake pads
- Use a Caliper Piston Compressor to retract the caliper piston(s) and make room for the new, thicker brake pads
- Open the master cylinder reservoir during piston compression to prevent pressure buildup. Keep an eye on the Brake Fluid level to ensure it does not overflow
- After the job is complete, pump the brake pedal several times to push the caliper piston back up against the pads to ensure proper brake function
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ULTRA-POWER Warranty Information:12 Months