|STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS TH462 Specifications|
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Intermotor® is a complete engine management import line that includes ignition and electrical relays, switches and sensors with a concentration on high technology categories such as computerized engine controls, fuel injection, and emission controls with coverage for every part number with an import nameplate. Intermotor® parts are unrivalled for quality, original fit, form, function, and coverage providing a genuine import part in every box. Intermotor® is the import leader by design.|
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to maintain specific installed outputs to match OE rather than adjustable consolidated designs
- Circuits printed on flexible polyimide film or ceramic-based substrates enhance dimensional stability to prevent electrical performance drift.
- Integral rotor bearings and return springs ensure ease of installation
- Undergoes rigorous end-of-line testing with thousands of data points to validate output voltages for optimum performance and trouble-free operation
- Noble palladium/gold/platinum alloys provide low contact resistance for extended service life
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) Failure:
TPS sensors often fail due to high heat under the hood and constant contact from the wiper arm.
Signs of a Faulty Sensor:
- Check Engine Light with codes ranging from P0120 through P0125
- Engine hesitation when accelerating
- Rough Idle
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 0279983851|