- Precisely calibrated valving combinations to best simulate OE ride and feel
- Coil springs are electrostatic coated for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes Freudenberg NOK seals, mirror-finished, hard-chrome piston rod, and premium OE Eneos oil for long-life and consistent dampening
- Urethane rubber bumper is long lasting and absorbs harsh, damaging road impact and noise
- Brackets are reinforced to handle even the worst road conditions
- Durability, fit and road tested for long life, ease of installation, and performance
Noise can occur due to improper mount loading during installation. This can result in mount damage or a crushed bearing. Prevent noise by following the proper installation procedure
for strut assemblies.
Benefits of a Shock / Strut & Coil Spring Assembly
Purchasing only the bare strut is less expensive up-front, but a complete Shock / Strut & Coil Spring Assembly provides added benefits:
|✓||Simpler and Safer Installation: Unlike a bare strut replacement, the complete assembly does not require a spring compressor or other special tools, making installation quicker and safer.|
|✓||Saves Money and Labor Cost: The cost of the assembly is often cheaper than buying the components individually, and means you only have to do the job once.
FCS Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime