|Silicone Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant; 0.5 oz. tube|
|Permatex Silicone Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant protect and lubricates every part of a brake assembly and prevents comebacks caused by irritating brake noise.
Features & Benefits:
- Formulated to reduce brake noise, vibrations and harshness
- Dampens natural vibrating frequencies
- Treated with the latest, rust, oxidation and anti-wear additives
- Fortified with high concentration, high temperature, ceramic solids
- Stays in place, protects at extreme temperatures
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Will not wash away
- Compatible with most plastics and rubbers used in Disc Brake Caliper systems
- Meets JIS K 2228 with EPDM and Nitrile rubbers
- Clean parts to be lubricated with Permatex® Brake & Parts Cleaner.
- Apply small amount to caliper hardware and backing plates to create uniform surface areas and prevent noise.
- Lubricant may also be used as a noise suppressor to eliminate caliper brake squeal by applying to the BACK of the brake pad.
DO NOT APPLY TO ANY BRAKING SURFACES.
Permatex Brake Lube Comparison