|Saddle Blanket; Polyolefin Cloth; w/ Front Storage Pockets|
Protect your seats and improve the look of your interior with Acme Automotive's new line of Front Bench Seat Covers for trucks!
Seat Cover Features:
- Constructed of high quality, 100% Polyolefin
- Easy installation with instructions included
- Included cords tie the seat cover on to the seat frame
- Front pockets are sewn across the front to hold small items - keys, flashlight, cell phone, etc.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Lightweight but strong
- Resistant to heavy duty abrasions
- High ultraviolet stability - colors won't fade over time
Please read completely before beginning installation
- Tie a string to the loops on the top of the back rest and to either the front or rear loops of the seat bottom.
- Back Rest - Lay the cover over the seat, fit the top of the back rest making sure the top corners of the back rest are fitting correctly.
- Push in the middle where the seat bottom meets the seat back and feed the seat belts through the openings in the seat bottom.
- Locate the loops on the opposite side of the back rest. Tie the strings from the center loops top and bottom working from the center out to both sides. Don?t tie the strings in a knot until you?re sure the cover looks good and the front pockets are in the correct position on the seat bottom.
- Seat bottom - Feed the strings already tied earlier through the loops on the front or back side and secure the cover to the seat bottom starting from the center and working out to each side.
- Lastly, tie a string through the loops on the side of the seat cover and secure to another loop or bracket or wire in the seat frame.
Make sure the strings don?t interfere with the seat brackets so the seat back rest can fold forward and back without any problems. A little stretching of the strings is OK.
If the seat cover is in a bind, Do Not Pull. Work each side evenly until you can continue with the installation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide, Hydrocarbons and Aldehydes which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.