|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels
|Advanced Technology; Ceramic|
Raybestos Advanced Technology disc brake pads utilize top quality formulations to defeat noise, dust and brake fade while delivering increased stopping power.
- Application Specific Ceramic and Semi-metallic Formulations: Cutting edge friction formulations defeat noise, dust and fade while delivering increased stopping power.
- Confident Pedal Feel From the First Stop: All products are specially cured so they are ready to go right out of the box.
- Nitrile-Polymer Rubber Coated Hardware: This upgrade is found only on Advanced Technology brake pads; maximizes noise suppression and service life over the conventional OE design.
- Integral Electronic Wear Sensor: Perfect match to OE design; included where applicable.
- Stamped or Shaved Backing Plate: Allows proper movement of the pad within the caliper assembly; closer tolerances reduce noise, premature wear and brake pulsation.
- Steel Plate Mechanical Attachment: Unmatched sheer strength for light trucks (with a GVWR 10,000+) and all medium duty trucks; reduces edge lift and prevents rust jacking; found on disc brake pads longer than 8” or with steel plates less than 0.19” thick.
- Shims, Slots and Chamfers Match OE Design: Reduce noise, vibration and harshness; facilitate temperature stability and the escape of brake gasses
- Orbital Staked and Spring Lock™ Attached Shims: Retains the shim in proper position for the life of the friction; premium application specific designs provide excellent NVH control.
Attention California Customers - Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including silica, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Friction Material Attachment Type||Integrally Molded|
|Friction Material Slot Type||Slotted|
|Pad Assembly Thickness, Inner Overall (IN)||0.236|
|Pad Assembly Thickness, Outer Overall (IN)||0.236|
|Pad Shim Attachment Type||Staked|
|Pad Shims Attached||Yes|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
|Pad Wear Sensor Attached||No|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Plate Height, Inner (IN)||2.280|
|Plate Height, Outer (IN)||2.280|
|Plate Length, Inner (IN)||6.430|
|Plate Length, Outer (IN)||6.430|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): PGD805QS|
|Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not covered|