|Timken's wheel end system is a self-retained, integrated package bearing featuring active sensing technology that offers design flexibility and bolt-on simplicity. This hub assembly improves stiffness and brake performance, reduces weight and envelope size, lowers assembly costs and reduces warranty claims. Features|
- Integrated raceway and hub increases stiffness as much as 30 % over conventional systems. Also eliminates the discrete race variables between the bearing and hub, providing a closer preload setting range.
- Narrow overall package width and reduced radial section thickness lowers unsprung weight, improving vehicle maneuverability and fuel efficiency.
- Features a pre-sealed, pre-greased and pre-set bearing package design with integrated sensing technology for anti-lock braking systems, total traction control and vehicle dynamics systems.
- Hub-forming technology reduces strain on components and the costs associated with purchased parts and labor. Also allows for communization between driven and non-driven designs.
- Fully serviceable wheel speed sensor (where applicable) is internally mounted and protected from road hazards, debris and potential damage.
|Bolt Circle Diameter B (in)||4.500|
|Bolt Circle Diameter H (in)||4.719|
|Bolt Size (in)||M12x1.25|
|Brake Pilot Dia (in)||2.675|
|Flange Diameter (in)||5.354|
|Flange Offset (in)||1.600|
|Hub Pilot Dia G (in)||3.660|
|Roll Form (Y)||Y|
|Wheel Pilot Dia (mm)||65.960|
|Wheel Studs (Y/N)||Y|
|Wheel Stud Qty||5.000|
|Wheel Stud Size (in)||M12x1.25|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 40202EJ70B|
|TIMKEN Warranty Information:12 months|