|Timken's wheel end system is a self-retained, integrated package bearing featuring active sensing technology that offers design flexibility and bolt-on simplicity. This hub assembly improves stiffness and brake performance, reduces weight and envelope size, lowers assembly costs and reduces warranty claims.
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated raceway and hub increases stiffness as much as 30 % over conventional systems. Also eliminates the discrete race variables between the bearing and hub, providing a closer preload setting range.
- Narrow overall package width and reduced radial section thickness lowers unsprung weight, improving vehicle maneuverability and fuel efficiency.
- Features a pre-sealed, pre-greased and pre-set design with integrated sensing technology for anti-lock braking systems, total traction control and vehicle dynamics systems.
- Hub-forming technology reduces strain on related components
- Fully serviceable wheel speed sensor (where applicable) is internally mounted and protected from road hazards, debris and potential damage.
|Bolt Circle Diameter B (in)||4.724|
|Bolt Size (in)||M12X1.5|
|Brake Pilot Dia (in)||3.110|
|Driven_Non Driven||NON DRIVEN|
|Flange Diameter (in)||5.472|
|Flange Offset (in)||1.998|
|Hub Pilot Dia G (in)||3.543|
|Roll Form (Y)||Y|
|Wheel Pilot Dia (mm)||74.000|
|Wheel Studs (Y/N)||N|
|Wheel Stud Qty||5.000|
|Wheel Stud Size (in)||M12X1.5|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 31221093427, 31221093428|
|TIMKEN Warranty Information:12 months|