UNITED MOTOR PRODUCTS 3709
(Only 1 Remaining)
|UNITED MOTOR PRODUCTS 3709 Specifications|
|Coil Wire Included||Yes|
|Distributor / Coil Boot Color||Black|
|Distributor / Coil Boot Material||Silicone|
|Distributor / Coil Connection Style||Insert (non-HEI)|
|Distributor / Coil Terminal Gender||Male|
|Distributor Cap Attachment Method||Screw/Bolt On|
|Distributor Cap Color / Finish||Black/blue|
|Distributor Cap Included||Yes|
|Distributor Rotor Included||Yes|
|Fuel Filter Included||No|
|Ignition Box Included||No|
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited 5-Year|
|PCV Valve Included||No|
|Package Contents||Permashield wire set - aluminum cap and rotor(s), dielectric grease|
|Spark Plug Connection Style||SAE|
|Spark Plug Wire Resistance||3500|
|Spark Plug Wires Included||Yes|
|Spark Plugs Included||No|
|Vehicle System Voltage||12V|
|Wire Core Material||Aramid Fiber|
|Wire Diameter (MM)||7|
|Wire Jacket Material||Silicone|
|Wire Separators Included||Yes||
|United-Delcore; Includes Wire Set, OEM Style Cap & Rotor|
|United Motor Products manufactures and distributes high quality OEM replacement ignition and engine management products. Their products cover a wide range of industries including Automotive, Marine, Industrial and Agricultural markets. United Motor Products has provided these industries with quality products for over 30 years. Included in their product offerings are a “green” battery cable program, ignition, engine management and sensor product lines. All products are made of the highest quality premium materials, to provide maximum performance and longevity in the toughest conditions.|
Features & Benefits
- Comes complete with a Delcore (Permashield) wire set, OEM cap, rotor and dielectric grease.
- Wire set outer jacket increases dielectric containment values, and abrasion resistance.
- Cross-link technology is used to permanently bond the inner and outer jackets together. This increases overall dielectric properties and increases anti-corona values.
- Inner Aramid fibers are wound together to form a "Stronger-Than-Steel" base core. This base core increases pull strength to over 200 lbs.
- The inner Aramid core is coated with the original carbon/latex formulation used by Packard to make the original "Delcore" core. This coating is what provides superior RFI/EMI suppression values.
- Cap and rotor are OEM replacements.
- Dielectric grease included to provide a moisture free connection at both ends of wire leads.
- Designed & engineered to provide correct fit for easy installation.
Attention California Customers - Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 12350130, 135013, 1910111022, 1910111030|
UNITED MOTOR PRODUCTS Warranty Information:United Premium Wire Sets: Lifetime; All Other Parts: 5 Years / 50,000 Miles. NOTE: Removing the tamper proof sticker on coils and modules will void the warranty.