|MEVOTECH MS908113 Specifications|
|Inside Diameter||0.85 IN|
|Outside Diameter||1.79 IN|
- High Durability: Manufactured with high grade natural rubber construction for maximum strength and durability
- Precision Engineered: Designed to match the fit and performance of original components
- Quick And Easy Installation: Slit in design allows for easy installation onto the stabilizer bar
- Rigorously Tested: Extensive in-house and third-party durability testing ensures ultimate performance and strength
Sway Bar Bushing diameter can be within 1mm of your Sway Bar diameter. The clamping force of the bracket will account for the variance.
How To Determine Stabilizer (Sway) Bar Diameter
To determine Stabilizer (Sway) Bar diameter, measure the bar next to the bushing (toward the center of the vehicle), utilizing one of the methods below.
- Use a digital caliper or micrometer for a precise reading
- Use an open end wrench that fits snug around the bar, or tighten an adjustable wrench around the bar, and then measure the span opening
- Wrap a piece of non-stretchable tape (like masking tape) around the bar to get the circumference. Circumference divided by Pi (3.14) = Diameter. In the example below, the tape measured 3 5/8". 3 5/8 = 29/8 = 3.63 inches. Diameter = 3.63/3.14 = 1.15 inches.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 548133S110|
MEVOTECH Warranty Information:Supreme Chassis & Terrain Tough Chassis - Limited Lifetime; Original Grade Chassis - 5 years or 60,000 miles (100,000km), whichever occurs first; Strut Mounts - 1 Year or 12,000 miles (20,000km), whichever occurs first, BXT Hub Assemblies, Bearings and Seals - 5 years or 60,000 miles (100,000km), whichever occurs first; Titan XF Hub Assemblies - Limited Lifetime; Bellow Kits - 90 days, Boot Kits - Limited LifetimeWarranty Details