|FULLRIVER FT96527 Specifications|
|BCI Terminal Type||M|
|Cold Cranking Amperage (CCA)||965|
|Cranking Amperage (CA)||1170|
|Dimensions (IN) - Height||9.33071 IN|
|Dimensions (IN) - Length||12.0866 IN|
|Dimensions (IN) - Width||6.65354 IN|
|Dimensions (MM) - Height||237 mm|
|Dimensions (MM) - Length||307 mm|
|Dimensions (MM) - Width||169 MM|
|Hot Cranking Amerage (HCA)||1380|
|Marine Cranking Amperage (MCA)||1170|
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Pulse Hot Cranking Amps (5 secs)||1950|
|Reserve Capacity (RC)||185|
|Terminal Type||Type M - Brass dual terminal|
|AGM; BCI Group 27; CCA 965; (LxWxH) 12.09" x 6.65" x 9.33"|
The Full Throttle Series batteries were designed from the ground up to handle the increasing demands of today's vehicles. Built with high-compression cells and a heavy-duty case, they stand strong in the face of shock and vibration. Pure-lead cells and thin-plate technology deliver reliable power, again and again, to meet the highest level of demand.
Features & Benefits:
- Long Lifespan – Last longer than wet cell counterparts due to 99.994% pure virgin lead, high compression cells, and no maintenance needed.
- Fast Charging – Incorporate very low internal resistance allowing for charge rates up to 35% of total Ah for faster charging.
- Built Stronger – Built with TPPL (Thin Plate Pure Lead) technology and Over-The-Partition welds which greatly increase resistance to vibration and shock! The ABS case and optional metal jackets provide high heat resistance for the most abusive environments.
- Outstanding Warranty – Backed with up to a 4-year Full Replacement Warranty on automotive group sizes for worry time on the road, off the road, in the lanes, on the water, or anywhere.
- Flexible Installation – AGM batteries can be mounted vertically or horizontally, allowing them to fit places traditional wet cell batteries cannot! Fullriver AGM incorporates recombinant technology for long life, and no off-gassing like traditional wet cell batteries. Install them inside without the worry of dangerous explosive and corrosive gases. No more corroded terminals or cables.
|AGM vs. Lead Acid
|| ✓Up to 2X Longer
|| ✓Heat & Cold Tolerant
|| ✓Vibration Resistant
|| ✓For Modern Electronics
|| ✓No Top Off or Inspection
Understanding Battery Specifications
|BCI GROUP SIZE
BCI Group Size describes the physical dimensions (LxWxH) and terminal configuration of the battery. Many vehicles can accommodate a battery from more than one group size. The BCI Group is not directly related to the performance of the battery.
Describes Physical Dimensions
|COLD CRANKING AMPS (CCA)
Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) describe a battery's ability to start an engine in cold temperatures. This helps you understand how much power the battery is capable of delivering in short bursts. The higher the CCA rating, the greater the starting power of the battery.
|RESERVE CAPACITY (RC)
Reserve Capacity (RC) describes how long a charged battery can supply power without being recharged. This helps you understand how a battery can deliver energy over an extended period of time. More RC is beneficial for vehicles that aren't driven on a regular basis.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
State Point-Of-Sale Signs / AGM Cores
Attention California Customers - PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
It is illegal to dispose of a motor vehicle battery or other lead acid battery in a landfill. All car batteries can and should be recycled. Many towns have made hazardous waste drop-off free to encourage people to bring in materials rather than dumping them. In fact, some scrap yards will even pay you for your old automotive batteries! A quick internet search will help you find local drop off locations.
FULLRIVER Warranty Information:48 Months