|Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicle's doors with Dorman's Door Lock Actuator Motor. The actuator returns the power door lock to proper operation-and their robust plastic housing helps protect the actuator from damage, ensuring year after year of service. |
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- High quality electric motor
- Durable construction
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free performance
Diagnosis Tips for Non-Operational Door Locks
- Door lock that functions with passenger-side switch but not driver-side? It's likely the driver-side switch. (To find a replacement, click on "Door Lock Switch" under the "Electrical-Switch & Relay" category.)
- Door lock that functions in only one direction? It's likely the door lock actuator or the wiring leading to it. You can remove your door panel to see if the actuator has seized or to inspect the wiring.
- All door locks function in only one direction? It's likely the door lock switch.
- None of the door locks work in either direction? Check for a blown fuse.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Terminal Type||Application Specific|
|Package Contents||1 Door Lock Actuator, Two Pop Rivets|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 22087543, 22100581, 22101722, 22121339|
|Closeout Inventory Warranty Information:Wholesaler Closeout items have a 30 day warranty (but still are covered by our Return Policy).Regular Inventory Warranty Information:Limited LifetimeWarranty Details|