Centric Premium rotors are designed to Original Equipment specifications for fit, form and function. These rotors utilize an Electrocoating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. Phosphate finishes utilized by other manufacturers provide only minimal protection from the elements; these finishes are generally only effective for the shipping and storage portion of a rotorís life. The addition of heat and moisture eliminates the effectiveness of phosphate finishes resulting in immediate corrosion once installed in the vehicle.
Features & Benefits:
- Double disc ground, taper free finish: Ensures parallelism, eliminates run out and provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), provides quieter and smoother stops.
- 100% fully machined finishes including rotor hats: Provides better rotor balance and creates a cleaner, more finished looking component.
- Symmetric Vane Casting: Provides proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency, resulting in superior braking power and safety.
- Original Equipment Vane Structure: Ensures each Centric Premium rotor will function just like the original part.
- Mill Balancing: Reduces feedback associated with rotor vibration and provides a smooth confident application of braking force.
|CENTRIC Warranty Information:90 days/3,000 miles|