More Information for CARTER W508M
|CARTER W508M Specifications|
|Fan Clutch Included||No|
|Hub Height||75.95 MM|
|Hub Hole Quantity||4|
|Hub Hole Thread Diameter||M6X1.00|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron|
|Impeller Vane Quantity||6|
|Includes Back Housing||No|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||7|
|Thermostat And Housing Included||No|
|Water Pump Drive Type||V-Belt||
The Carter Water Pump features all new, original equipment-quality components for proper fit and long-life performance. Each pump includes heavy-duty unitized bearings, pressed-on hubs, precision machined housings, unitized seals and optimal impeller clearance, plus all new water pumps are 100% factory tested to assure the highest quality product. Each unit is built to meet or exceed all Original Equipment specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function. Also, application specific design to ensure a perfect fit and correct operation for unsurpassed quality that you can trust.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable housing features precisely machined mounting surfaces for proper sealing
- All gaskets or seals necessary for installation are supplied with pump
- The latest impeller upgrades engineered for maximum coolant flow
- Cast (grey) iron housing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Every belt driven water pump has a weep hole that might leak a little in the beginning. Some seepage from the weep hole is normal during the break-in period (about 10 minutes), and does not indicate a defect.
Cooling System Maintenance | Tips & Tools
Without regular maintenance, cooling system components will degrade and fail prematurely, which can lead to costly engine damage. Protect your engine with simple preventative maintenance:
- Completely drain and flush the system using Cooling System Flush prior to installation. Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure.
- Consider replacing the Radiator Hoses (and Hose Clamps), Thermostat and Radiator Cap as part of routine preventative maintenance. System contamination can cause these parts to degrade and fail over time, which can lead to severe engine damage from overheating.
- Refill radiator with fresh Coolant / Antifreeze according to the volume and formula specified in your Owner's Manual. Inspect levels and condition every year.
Water Pump Components
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 2101021000, 2101021001, 2101021002, 2101021025, 2101021026, 2101021027, 2101021028, 2101021083, 2101021085, 2101021088, 2101021089, 2101023025, PA0121|
CARTER Warranty Information:12 months: Carter Mechanical Fuel Pumps, Carter Fuel System Accessories. Limited Lifetime: Carter Electric Fuel Pumps and Assemblies.Warranty Details