|Molded; Cut-to-Fit; I.D. 1.250"; Length 10"|
|Designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core, by-pass to the radiator, as well as through other components in the vehicle's coolant system.
- Original configurations available to assure proper fit.
- EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement.
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradation (ECR).
- Compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, Long Life coolants.
- Temperature range of -40°F to +275°F (-40°C to +135°C).
- Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications.
|CONTINENTAL Warranty Information:12 Months|