More Information for CONTINENTAL 49368
|CONTINENTAL 49368 Specifications|
|Number of Pulleys||2|
|Pulley 1 Bearing Inner Diameter (IN)||0.67|
|Pulley 1 Bearing Inner Diameter (MM)||17.00|
|Pulley 2 Bearing Inner Diameter (IN)||0.669|
|Pulley 2 Bearing Inner Diameter (MM)||17.000|
|Pulley 1 Configuration||Non-flanged|
|Pulley 2 Configuration||Flanged|
|Pulley 1 Contact Surface||Smooth|
|Pulley 2 Contact Surface||Grooved|
|Pulley 1 Material||Steel|
|Pulley 2 Material||Thermoplastic|
|Pulley 2 Number of Grooves||6|
|Pulley 1 Outer Diameter (IN)||2.992|
|Pulley 1 Outer Diameter (MM)||76.000|
|Pulley 2 Outer Diameter (MM)||76|
|Pulley 1 Width (IN)||1.220|
|Pulley 1 Width (MM)||31.000|
|Pulley 2 Width (MM)||26||
|Multi-V; Includes 2 Pulleys|
|All brands of replacement automatic tensioners and pulleys are not created equal. For an OE-specific part replacement and proven performance, trust Continental belt tensioners with Accu-DriveŽ Technology. |
Features & Benefits:
- Maintains the OE design lift lug features to make installation easier.
- The torsional round spring is custom designed for each tensioner application.
- OE style locating pins are a part of base casting, ensuring mounting accuracy and alignment.
- The pivot shaft is an integral part of the tensioner base allowing it to maintain precise angularity.
- Includes a patented "proportional damping" system tuned to the needs of individual vehicle applications.
- The OE style pulley is made of OE specific materials, unless upgraded to enhance performance.
- Incorporates a highly developed mechanical assembly stake.
Service Tip: Always replace belts and tensioners together. Old tensioners will reduce a belt's lifespan, and can lead to issues such as overheating, a dead battery, diminished power steering, or poor air conditioning performance.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 12564505, 24506376, 24507459|
CONTINENTAL Warranty Information:12 Months