|GPD 1812149 Specifications|
|Mount Type||Push on|
Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor vs. Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
The Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor and Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor are two different sensors that serve two serparate systems on the vehicle.
|FUEL TANK PRESSURE SENSOR
Often part of the Fuel Pump & Housing Assembly, located on top or inside of the fuel tank.
- Reads and reports vapor pressure in the fuel system to detect EVAP leaks and illuminate the Check Engine Light
- Code P0452 or P0453 indicate sensor failure
- Code P0442, P0455 or P0456 indicate EVAP leak detected from sensor
|FUEL INJECTION PRESSURE SENSOR
|Often mounted directly into the Fuel Rail under the hood, or a fuel line very close to the fuel rail.
- Reads and reports liquid fuel pressure entering the engine via the Fuel Rail
- Controls the fuel pump output and fuel injector open time / pulse width
- Code P0087, P0455 or P0088, P0191 or P0192 indicate sensor failure
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 19418808, 314352J000|
Warranty Information:12 Months