|TYC's Commitment to Quality
- Design: All TYC products are meticulously designed using the most advanced simulation software and tooling development technology.
- Processes: The latest technologies are used in the creation of all TYC products.
- Vehicle Test Fit: Prototypes are created and mounted onto a vehicle. Any adjustment needed is made prior to market release to ensure drop-in, hassle-free installation.
- Accelerated Fatigue Test: An array of tests is conducted to assure top-notch quality products. Fatigue tests, such as abrasion, humidity, rain, salt spray, and vibration are applied to meet or exceed DOT/SAE and industry standards.
- TYC motors are built comparable to unique OE shapes, not universal type motors.
- It has comparable design to the OE in rotation, speed, torque, and operational longevity.
- Feature premium grade ball bearings and permanent magnets to ensure longest-lasting performance under the most extreme conditions.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 1636311020, 1636311070, 1636374020, 1636374260, TO3116105|
|TYC Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime for non-commercial useWarranty Details|