|TYC's Commitment to Quality
- Design: All TYC products are meticulously designed using the most advanced simulation software and tooling development technology.
- Processes: The latest technologies are used in the creation of all TYC products.
- Vehicle Test Fit: Prototypes are created and mounted onto a vehicle. Any adjustment needed is made prior to market release to ensure drop-in, hassle-free installation.
- Accelerated Fatigue Test: An array of tests is conducted to assure top-notch quality products. Fatigue tests, such as abrasion, humidity, rain, salt spray, and vibration are applied to meet or exceed DOT/SAE and industry standards.
- Like the OE, made of PA (Polyamide) nylon plastic that can withstand 330 Degree F temperatures for 3,000 hours without losing its form. The average engine compartment generates 200-210 Degree F temperatures.
- Fan blades are shaped and designed to OEM specs and meticulously injected over and over to achieve a perfect balance from inception which ensures smooth spinning and longevity
- Uses low-voltage vinyl cross-linked insulated (AVX) wiring which prevents deformation and failure under prolonged heat exposure
|Configuration||Radiator and Condenser Cooling Fan Assembly|
|Connector Terminal Quantity||3|
|Fan Blade Material||PA+GF|
|Fan Type||Dual, 2096 RPM|
|Package Contents||Radiator and Condenser Fan Assembly|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): F4SZ8C607D, FO3115150|
|TYC Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime for non-commercial useWarranty Details|