|180 Degree; Integrated Housing Thermostat; Includes Seal|
There are two types of integrated thermostat housings: MAP controlled and standard. Both improve temperature regulation and control to help engines operate more efficiently. As vehicles are increasingly equipped with integrated thermostat housings, Gates research, development, and engineering is leading the industry in aftermarket thermostat solutions to provide the best quality alternative to OE dealerships.
- Provides adaptive, on-demand engine cooling.
- Allows ECU to regulate engine temperatures.
- Improves temperature regulation & control.
- Lowers emissions & fuel consumption.
- Standard - All-in-one, bolt-on solution that includes thermostat, insert, seal and housing.
- Same easy installation as Standard Integrated Thermostat Housings.
- Meets or exceeds OE standards for fit, construction, and performance.
- Category-leading vehicle coverage.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Type||Integrated Housing Thermostat|
|Outlet Inside Diameter 1 (in)||.547|
|Outlet Outside Diameter 1 (in)||.745|
|Outlet Inside Diameter 2 (in)||1.096|
|Outlet Outside Diameter 2 (in)||1.308|
|Number of Bolt Holes||3|
|Number of Seals||1|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 38708, 3M4G8575BD, 3M4Z8575AB, 3M4Z8575B, 439180, L32715170, L32715171, L32815170B, L33615170, L35715170B, LFE215170, ZZCA15172, ZZCA15172A|