|CARDONE 852123 Specifications|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||3|
|Package Contents||Wiper Motor; Instruction Sheet|
|Washer Pump Included||No||
|CARDONE New Wiper Motors are designed with a stronger, less brittle material to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage - resulting in a product you can trust for the long haul.
Features & Benefits:
- Load testing ensures reliable performance
- Brushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage
- Magnets deliver the right amount of torque needed to withstand extreme weather conditions and to compensate for other worn components in the wiper motor transmission linkage
Wiper Motor Diagnosis
If your windshield wipers are not operating, this can be caused by a variety of different parts on the vehicle and mis-diagnosis is common. Read these troubleshooting tips first:
- With the car off, try to manually move your wiper blades back and forth.
- If you can move your wiper blades, that may signify a mechanical problem. Inspect your wiper linkage to see if it has separated the wipers from the motor. (To find a replacement Wiper Linkage, click on "Wiper Linkage/Transmission" under the "Wiper & Washer" category.)
- If you cannot move your wiper blades, disconnect your wiper motor and turn your ignition and wipers on.
- Test the connector's terminals with an Electrical Tester to see if the motor is receiving power.
- If the wiper motor is receiving power but not functioning, it is likely a faulty wiper motor.
- If your motor is not receiving power, you will want to check for blown fuses, bad relays, or broken wires to fix the connectivity issue.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 67636942162|