|Power Stop Evolution Coated High Carbon rotors feature a high carbon metallurgy that provides improved thermal conductivity to resist distortion and cracking and an improved damping coefficient to reduce squeal. Each rotor is fully coated using Genuine GEOMET rust preventative coating to protect against rust and corrosion without influencing the vehicle's braking performance. Manufactured to original equipment specifications for fitment, weight, vane count, and performance.
- High-carbon metallurgy provides improved thermal conductivity to resist distortion and cracking; improved damping coefficient to reduce squeal
- Coated using genuine GEOMET 360 for optimum anti-corrosion protection
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and runout for smooth quiet performance
- Weight and vane count match original equipment design
- Bolt-on replacement, no modifications necessary
- 100% dynamic mill balanced
Attention California Customers - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, Chromium (Hexavalent compounds), Nickel and Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Arsenic and Chromium (Hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.