|GM Genuine parts may ship in a GM Genuine or AcDelco box. The product will fit and function the same.
|GM GENUINE 22000 Specifications|
|Core Thickness (IN)||1.06|
|Core Height (IN)||18.46|
The radiator is the heart of a vehicle's cooling system. So, when it comes to replacing a worn radiator, you need a product that will match the original factory part in fit, form and function.
- Superior fin waves provide a higher heat transfer
- Lightweight; the radiators have a positive heat transfer to weight ratio
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum core makes GM OE Radiators long lasting
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
If you are experiencing unexplained or reoccurring radiator core leaks, or notice dark spots on your failed radiator core, test your coolant for Electrolysis
. If detected, correct the source of the problem before replacing your failed radiator to prevent repeat failure.
Cooling System Maintenance | Tips & Tools
Without regular maintenance, cooling system components will degrade and fail prematurely, which can lead to costly engine damage. Protect your engine with simple preventative maintenance:
- Completely drain and flush the system using Cooling System Flush prior to installation. Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure.
- Consider replacing the Radiator Hoses (and Hose Clamps), Thermostat and Radiator Cap as part of routine preventative maintenance. System contamination can cause these parts to degrade and fail over time, which can lead to severe engine damage from overheating.
- Refill radiator with fresh Coolant / Antifreeze according to the volume and formula specified in your Owner's Manual. Inspect levels and condition every year.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 19153663, 21614|
Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime on parts sold on or after 04/01/18; 12 Months on parts sold before 04/01/18.