|Holstein is a leader in the design and production of ABS wheel speed sensors. Using the highest quality materials, manufactured to exacting standards, their products match or exceed OEM part performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Sensor housing is made from high quality reinforced plastic, offering superior resistance to the elements
- OE connectors and terminals made from premium material are used to ensure an accurate, water-tight connection to the engine wire harness
- Grommets and wire clips are included where applicable per Original Equipment specifications to ensure proper mounting and routing within the car chassis
- Wire harness comes with protective sleeve to prevent wires from damage
Symptoms of a Failing Speed Sensor vs. ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
Some vehicles may use the same part for both a Speed Sensor and an ABS Wheel Speed Sensor, while others may use two different parts. These parts serve different systems of the vehicle and may fail for different reasons - it is important to replace the proper sensor to fix the underlying issue.
The Speed Sensor(s) measure rotational speed of the transmission shafts. Common failure symptoms include:
Located in 'Electrical'
- Erratic Speedometer Behavior
- Harsh or Improper Shifting
- Loss of Cruise Control
- Surging or Hesitation
- Check Engine Light On
|ABS WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) sensor monitors wheel speed. Common failure symptoms include:
Located in 'Brake & Wheel Hub'
- ABS Light On
- Brake Pulsing
- No / Erratic Traction or Stability Control
- No / Erratic ABS Operation
- Braking Without Pedal Contact
Attention California Customers - WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 895460E020, 8954648050|
HOLSTEIN Warranty Information:3 Years / 36,000 Miles