|OMNICRAFT QTPMS1 Specifications|
|Frequency||314.9, 315, 433 MHz|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Package Contents||Programmable TPMS Sensor|
Rubber (Snap-In) Installation: A rubber-enclosed valve piece is "snapped in" to the body with a valve screw.
Program vs. Clone vs. Relearn
Don't confuse TPMS Sensor Relearning, Programming and Cloning! Some processes require a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming Tool to complete, but not all processes are required (or available) for every application.
| Required only for Universal (Programmable) Sensors, in addition to TPMS Sensor Relearning. A TPMS Tool is required to:
- Program the specific Year/Make/Model protocol for the vehicle into the sensor
- Create or Clone a sensor ID onto the sensor
|Ideal for drivers who frequently swap wheels/tires, such as during the winter season. A relearn procedure is not required when sensors are cloned. A TPMS Tool is required to:
- Copy/Clone the unique ID from the original TPMS Sensor to the replacement sensor
|Required when a new (not cloned) sensor ID is introduced or when the tires are rotated. A TPMS Tool may be required to:
- Write the unique sensor IDs to the vehicle's computer
- Assign the IDs to the correct wheel position (for vehicles that display pressure by location)