|Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium fuel tanks meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
Why replace a fuel tank?|
Deterioration of a fuel tank leads to:
Spectra Tank Features
- Premature pump failure
- Fuel filter, fuel strainer and injector clogging
- Damage to the electrical wiring
- Erratic fuel level indicator
- Illumination of the check engine warning light
Should you replace the tank or the tank and fuel pump?
- Exact fit for easy installation
- Factory leak tested
- Precision engineered and tooled under OE specifications
- Corrosion resistant
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system
Since damaged fuel tanks may cause damage to pumps and their associated parts and since fuel tanks and pumps have similar life expectancies of 7-10 years, it is recommended to replace the tank and pump together.
Spectra Premium has designed fuel tank and pump assemblies to ensure accurate and reliable fuel system functionality. These assemblies reduce install time by 50% and ensure that you only have to do the job once. They can be found under the Fuel Tank & Pump Assembly category when available.
|Filler Neck Attached||No|
|Fuel Pump Included||No|
|Fuel System Compatibility||Carburetor|
|Fuel Tank Coating||Lead-Tin Coating|
|Lock Ring Included||Yes|
|Mounting Straps Included||No|
|O Ring Included||Yes|
|Sending Unit Included||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 4797743|
|Warranty Information:36 Months|