|Every component of an ATSCO rack and pinion unit is inspected, remanufactured and often replaced with new components to ensure the finished unit will always meet our high performance and quality standards. A high quality steel sleeve is installed and chemically bonded into units that experience valve bore wear. Each unit is installed on a unique steering dynamometer and then tested for pressure, flow, internal & external leakage, valve balance and smooth power assist to make sure you get the best rack and pinion unit available.
- New premium grade bellow boots
- Lines are thoroughly cleaned, pressure tested, and replaced when necessary
- Stainless steel clamps
- Shafts are reconditioned to precision OE type finish to assure extended seal life
- Port threads are inspected and new O-rings provided to ensure leak proof installation
- New seal packs are installed as needed to ensure optimum performance