|Great Support Comes from a Great Foundation
- StrongArm gas springs use a patented triple-lobe piston rod seal designed to prevent gas leakage and to extend product life.
- Designed to exceed industry standards, StrongArm can be pressurised with nitrogen gas up to 563 N (2,500 PSI). Most applications require only 338 N (1,500 PSI).
- StrongArm gas springs are also designed to operate in temperatures extremes ranging from -40°C to 80°C.
Individually Tested for Performance and Reliability
- To ensure safe and effective operation, StrongArm Gas Springs are custom engineered for each specific vehicle application.
- No modification or adaptation required.
- StrongArm gas springs are continually monitored during the assembly process to verify the correct pressure for each unit.
- After assembly, each gas spring is tested in four different positions during compression and extension to measure speed and force.
- Each lift is then subjected to two overload tests to assure structural integrity and safety.