|The MonroeŽ Gas-MagnumŽ truck shock absorber is designed for mid to full size, hard working pick-up trucks and vans. These units provide firm control without a harsh ride. With up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1" bore shocks, Monroe Gas-Magnum truck shocks work more efficiently with less effort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for long service life.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 2" Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance.
- 1-3/8" Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1" bore units.
- Special Seal: Self-lubricating fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Extended Length (in.)||20.000|
|Upper Mounting Description||Stem Mount - 2.3/8" Stem Length X 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch|
|Lower Mounting Description||Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8" Bushing ID X 1.5/16" Bushing OAL|
|Compressed Length (in.)||12.375|
|Travel Length (in.)||7.625|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||Yes|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Dust Shield Material||Plastic|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 1W7Z18124DA, 3U2Z18124AA, E4AZ18125A, E5VY18125E, E5VY18125F, E7PZ18125A, E9AZ18124A, E9AZ18124B, E9AZ18125A, E9AZ18125B, E9AZ18125G, F5AZ18124C, F5AZ18125A, F6AZ18125AA, F6AZ18125BA, F7AZ18124CA, F7AZ18125AA, F7AZ18125BA, F8AZ18124AA, F8AZ18124BA, F8AZ18124CA, F8AZ18125AA, F8AZ18125BA, F8MZ18125AA, FOAZ18125A, FOAZ18125B, XW3Z18125AA, XW7Z18124AA, XW7Z18124AB, XW7Z18124BB, XW7Z18125AA, XW7Z18125AB, XW7Z18125BB, XW7Z18125CA, XW7Z18125DA|