|FOUR SEASONS 75777 Specifications|
|Cage Wheel Included||w/ Wheel|
|Material||Plastic / Metal|
|Motor Diameter||3.31 IN|
|Motor Length||4.250 in|
|Mount Type||OE Mount|
|New or Reman||New|
|Number of Terminals||2|
|Shaft Diameter||0.31 in|
|Shaft Length||1.500 in|
|Terminal Type||Lead Wire|
|Wheel Dia. IN||5.750 in|
|Wheel Height IN||3.000 in||
|w/ Wheel; Upgraded Design|
This Four Seasons' upgraded Blower Motor is designed to be a hassle-free replacement of the OE unit.
Features & Benefits
- Design change to reduce installation time
- Engineered at Four Seasons' Unimotor Manufacturing Facility
- Extensive quality control inspections ensure all engineering and quality requirements are met to ensure a superior quality product
- Temperature tested to operate in -104°F to 176°F
- Each unit is 100% tested for functional performance and operational noise
- Includes balanced wheel to reduce vibration and noise
| OE PROBLEM
First time replacement of the OE motor requires cutting through the groove in the blower motor case using a utility knife and an installation kit to reassemble the replacement.
The Four Seasons re-designed motor is a hassle-free, drop-in replacement. No installation kit or assembly required.
Is it the Blower Motor or Blower Motor Control Module / Resistor?
The Blower Motor Control Module / Resistor controls the fan speed of the Blower Motor. When it fails, it can cause the Blower Motor to stop working and can cause confusion on which part is faulty.
|Signs of Failure:
- Weak Airflow from Vents
- Unusual Noises or Vibrations When Blower Is Turned On
|Blower Motor Control Module / Resistor
|Signs of Failure:
- No Airflow from Vents
- Blows Air at Only One Speed
Blower Motor & Resistor Service Tips
Understand Blower Motor Circuits to Better Diagnose Problems
Attention California Customers - WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 15842966, 15863480, 15929376, 22737136|
Warranty Information:12 Months / 12,000 Miles