Gates Molded Coolant Hose is Manufactured to Fit Specific Applications
- Heat and ozone resistant cover.
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation - the leading cause of hose failure.
- Re-engineered materials resist vacuum collapse; this reduces the need for internal springs in many applications.
- SAE 20R4 and 20R3 Type EC Class D-1 and D-2 specifications.
- Temperature rating: -40° F to 275° F (-40° C to 135° C) in coolant hose applications.
Signs to Replace Your Radiator Hose(s):
|Centerline Length (in)||20.7|
|Centerline Length (mm)||526|
|Number of Branches||0|
|Inside Diameter 1 (in)||1.19|
|Inside Diameter 1 (mm)||30|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 1657516010, MB605459, MH1541|