- 100% O.E. parts are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability.
- All units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance.
- Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life.
- Master cylinder output rods are pre-adjusted (when included) for easier and faster installation.
- New mounting nuts and washers ensure proper, hassle-free installation.
Symptoms of a Failing Power Brake Booster:
- Stiff brake pedal that is extremely hard to push
- Longer stopping distance
- Engine stalls when brakes are applied
Prior to replacing your Power Brake Booster:
- Ensure the Vacuum Hose is properly connected and not loose
- Check the Vacuum Hose for a blockage or leak
- Inspect the Check Valve for cracks, looseness or damage
Testing your Power Brake Booster:
- With the engine off, pump the brakes 5-6 times
- Turn the engine on while pushing down lightly on the brake pedal
- If your brake booster is working, the pedal will sink down about ¼”
- If your brake booster is not working, nothing will happen or the brake pedal will push back against your foot
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 4746379, 4746380|