|Load Adjusting; Sold In Pairs|
Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers are ideal for light trucks that carry varying loads or tow trailers. These shocks adjust rapidly to changing road and weight conditions, delivering enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort. They include a heavy gauge calibrated spring for extra control and comfort and assist in maintaining ride height when loaded with additional weight up to 1,100 lbs (as vehicle allows).
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability.
- Heavy Gauge Calibrated Coil Spring: Computer designed for maximum performance without an increase in ride harshness.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Special Seal: 'Self-lubricating' fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
- 5/8 inch Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only - on most applications
|Extended Length (in.)||20.375|
|Upper Mounting Description||Stem Mount - 2.3/8" Stem Length X 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch|
|Compressed Length (in.)||12.625|
|Travel Length (in.)||7.750|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||Yes|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Dust Shield Material||Metal|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 4993581, 4993582, 88945998, E3DZ18125H, E4DZ18124A, E5DZ18124A, E5DZ18124B, E5DZ18125A, E6PZ18124B, E7PZ18125C, E7ZZ18124A, E8ZZ18125A, E9AZ18124A, E9AZ18124B, E9AZ18125B, E9AZ18125G, E9ZZ18125A, FOAZ18125A, FOAZ18125B, FOZZ18124A|