|Motorcraft Steering and Suspension components are engineered to provide original equipment performance and reliability. All Motorcraft Steering and Suspension component designs undergo rigorous lab and real world tests in order to meet Ford engineering standards. |
Features & Benefits:
- Motorcraft Steering Knuckles are thoroughly tested for hub and steering arm fatigue, and insert pin retention.
- They must pass X ray tests for internal defects and ultrasonic tests for casting integrity.
- Bearing design helps eliminate heavy preloads, reduce steering effort and minimize wear.
- Heat treated, hardened metal stud, full ball design helps maintain precise alignment and optimum vehicle handling.
- Oversize housings help provide a better fit for vehicles with slightly worn control arms.
- Ball joint only cartridges help minimize necessity of replacing entire control assemblies where applicable.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 6W4Z3K186AA|
|Warranty Information:24 Months|