APDI offers a complete line of automotive condensers engineered and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS16949 quality system. Premium quality is ensured through stringent performance and durability testing.
- APDI condensers cover both R12 and R134A refrigerants and are "Drop-In Fit" for easy installation into your vehicle.
- Tube Design - APDI designs included the latest technological developments in AC condenser designs, micro-extruded tubes and mini-micro-extruded tubes.
- Condenser Brackets are ribbed to increase strength and rigidity for mounting and component support.
- Integral Oil Coolers are designed with rectangular tubes to precisely match the OE configuration in terms of form, fit, and function.
- Side Members are engineered utilizing a U-shaped design to increase rigidity and protection against fin damage from excessive stress.
|Core Depth (in)||7/8|
|Core Height (in)||17-1/2|
|Core Length (in)||29-7/8|
|Inlet Type||# 6 Male Quick Connect|
|Outlet Type||# 6 Male Quick Connect|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): CDA19710010, E6AH19710AA, E6AH19710BA, E6AHBA, E6AZ19712A, E6AZA, E7AH19710AA, E7AHAA, E8AH19710AA, E8AHAA, E8VH19710AA, E8VHAA, E8VY19712A, E8VYA, F0VH19710AB, F0VYA, F0VYB, F5VHDA4, F5VZ19712FA, F6SHA, F6SZAB, FOVHAB4, FOVHAC4, FOVY19712A, YJ220, YJ271, YJ287, YJ296|