|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels
Raybestos Professional Grade friction allows you to achieve maximum stopping power and safety.
- Materials: Professional Grade friction is made with application-specific ceramic or semi-metallic formulations. Semi-metallic applications provide quiet braking and a strong bite for OE-matched or better braking power. Ceramic applications deliver responsive braking thatís clean and silent.
- Backing Plate: The backing plate on our PG brake pads is stamped or shaved depending on the application. This allows for proper movement of the pad within the caliper assembly and helps to reduce noise, premature wear, and brake pulsation.
- Slots and Chambers: The slots and chamfers on our PG friction match OE design, which allows braking gasses to escape and helps to reduce noise, vibration, and harshness.
- Shims: PG friction comes with a noise-dampening shim, delivering quiet braking and excellent durability. The shims are fitted to the pad with a spring-locked attachment, ensuring they stay in place for their entire service life.
- Electronic Wear Sensors: Attached electronic wear sensors are included when the application calls for it.
|RAYBESTOS Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime: All products except R-Line Calipers. 18 Months / 18,000 Miles: R-Line Calipers. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not covered. |