OSC is committed to providing the best source of OE quality Radiators through consistent attention to quality control and their extensive research and development programs.
Features & Benefits
- Drop in fit, form and function for hassle-free installation
- All necessary hardware or fittings are included in each unit
- 100% Leak Tested
- Premium grade tubes, fins, headers, tanks, and other components
- Components are fitted and torqued in place to factory specifications
OSC's Testing Process
- Cycle testing - flowing preheated fluid thru the unit as the pressure is RAISED and decreased to imitate driving conditions a minimum of 30,000 cycles.
- Vibration testing - used to simulate pot holes, curbs and off road use.
- Burst testing - the gradual increase of pressure till the unit fails pointing out the weakest area of the unit.
- Environmental testing - salt and chemical spray imitating road conditions found driving during winter and coastal conditions.
OSC's Manufacturing Standards (Video)
|Core Height (in)||23 5/8|
|Core Width (in)||29 13/16|
|Core Thickness (In)||2 3/16|
|Core Thickness (mm)||56|
|Inlet Header Width (IN)||3 3/16|
|Inlet Header Length (IN)||30 1/2|
|Outlet Header Width (IN)||3 3/16|
|Outlet Header Length (IN)||30 1/2|
|Inlet Diameter (IN)||1 3/4|
|Outlet Diameter (IN)||1 3/4|
|Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type||Downflow|
|Transmission Oil Cooler Included||Yes|
|Core Row Quantity||2|
|Transmission Oil Cooler Distance between Fittings (IN)||12|
|Transmission Oil Cooler Diameter (IN)||1 3/4|
|Engine Oil Cooler Included||No|
|OSC Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime|