More Information for SATISFIED BRAKES PR536C
|Brake Pads are sold as a set. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels
|Satisfied Brake Products Ceramic brake pads provide ultimate comfort and smooth stopping performance. These pads also generate less dust with corrosion-free characteristics for improved wheel esthetics.
- Suspend the caliper from the suspension using a Caliper Hanger to prevent damage to the brake hose
- Apply Brake Lube to caliper pins, clips, the edges of the brake pad mounting tabs, and the back side of the brake pads to ensure noise free braking. DO NOT apply lube to the friction side of the brake pads
- Use a Caliper Piston Compressor to retract the caliper piston(s) and make room for the new, thicker brake pads
- Open the master cylinder reservoir during piston compression to prevent pressure buildup. Keep an eye on the Brake Fluid level to ensure it does not overflow
- After the job is complete, pump the brake pedal several times to push the caliper piston back up against the pads to ensure proper brake function