|Power Stopís drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. These drilled and slotted rotors reduce brake temperature up to 180 degrees to avoid resin glazing and uneven friction layer deposits on the rotors. Friction deposits are one of the leading causes of rotor warping due to brake pad material operating outside of its designed temperature range. The slots help remove friction material and gas between the pad and rotor to improve pad bite.
With a direct OE fit and vane count, there are no special modifications needed on your car, truck or SUV.
Features & Benefits:
- Precision drill holes allow for maximum rotor cooling keeping your brakes temperatures down during extreme operating conditions
- Rounded slots help wipe away any gas or debris keeping a clear contact patch on the rotor surface for safe, smooth braking
- Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to help prevent rust & corrosion and look great behind your wheels
- Reversed engineered from OEM samples using G3000 grade iron
- Each rotor is carefully machined and mill-balanced