|ACDelco's RAPIDFIRE Performance Platinum Spark Plugs offer longer life and improved efficiency over time as compared to conventional spark plugs. |
The RAPIDFIRE Platinum Spark Plug design features:
- Ribless insulator that may improve the plug-to-boot seal.
- Tapered center wire electrode with a platinum pad that reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage.
- One-piece integral suppressor seal that helps reduce radio frequency interference, meters spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life, and seals against compression leakage.
- Reduced sparking voltage & greater corrosion protection when compared to conventional spark plugs.
- Fits engines that run conventional plugs, as well as newer vehicles that require platinum plugs Includes several marine applications.
Spark Plug Type Performance Differences