More Information for MOTORCRAFT KM4384
|Clamp(s) may not be included with part
- Premium quality EPDM rubber used in most hoses; designed to help resist heat, oil, grease, antifreeze and all approved coolant additives
- Flexible tube sections are reinforced with braided polyester for added strength
- Burst pressure tested up to ten times the maximum peak operating pressure
- Tested for cold weather flexibility, high heat resistance and against chemical breakdown for long life and performance
Service Tip: Squeeze along the hose and feel for inconsistencies; replace any hose that is soft, spongy or crunchy.
Cooling System Maintenance | Tips & Tools
Without regular maintenance, cooling system components will degrade and fail prematurely, which can lead to costly engine damage. Protect your engine with simple preventative maintenance:
- Completely drain and flush the system using Cooling System Flush prior to installation. Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure.
- Consider replacing the Thermostat and Radiator Cap as part of routine preventative maintenance. System contamination can cause these parts to degrade and fail over time, which can lead to severe engine damage from overheating.
- Refill radiator with fresh Coolant / Antifreeze according to the volume and formula specified in your Owner's Manual. Inspect levels and condition every year.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): F87A8286JA, F87Z8286JA|
Warranty Information:24 months/unlimited miles; Motorcraft warranties are valid to U.S. customers onlyWarranty Details