|DuraGo® is the professional’s preferred choice for quality, safety and service in premium brake rotors and drums. Each DuraGo® part is engineered to meet all requirements of fit, form and function. To ensure quality, multiple vane configurations and castings engineered to SAEJ431 metallurgical standards are used.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-Stage quality control process to ensure parts meet dimensional and weight specifications.
- Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified facilities.
- Core technology includes resin, cold and oil sand cores. Detailed cores allow for tighter tolerances and cleaner castings.
- 100% tested metallurgy – Castings engineered to exact metallurgical standards for consistent quality, strength & performance.
- Computerized machining results in tight tolerance controls.
|Discard Thickness (IN)||0.71|
|Discard Thickness (MM)||18|
|Nominal Thickness (in)||0.79|
|Nominal Thickness (mm)||20|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (MM)||100|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (IN)||3.94|
|Bolt Hole Quantity||4|
|Outside Diameter (in)||10.04|
|Outside Diameter (mm)||255|
|ABS Sensor Ring Included||No|
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Vented|
|Bolt Hole Diameter (In)||0.57|
|Bolt Hole Diameter (MM)||14.6|
|Center Bore Diameter (IN)||2.17|
|Center Bore Diameter (MM)||55|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 126063|
|DURAGO Warranty Information:12 months/12,000 miles|