|The MonroeŽ Gas-MagnumŽ truck shock absorber is designed for mid to full size, hard working pick-up trucks and vans. These units provide firm control without a harsh ride. With up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1 inch bore shocks, MonroeŽ Gas-MagnumŽ truck shocks work more efficiently with less effort.Features|
- 1-3/8 inch Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1 inch bore units
- 2 inch Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance.
- 5/8 inch Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for longer service life.
- Special Seal: 'Self-lubricating' fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Extended Length (in.)||24.320|
|Upper Mounting Description||Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 5/16" Hole ID (Both Ends) X 2.7/16" Pin Length (Hole Center to Center)|
|Lower Mounting Description||Loop Bushing & Sleeve Mount - 1/2" Sleeve ID X 1.5/8" Sleeve OAL|
|Compressed Length (in.)||15.190|
|Travel Length (in.)||9.130|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19257310, 20956377, 20956378, 20956379, 20956380, 23296352, 23296353, 25751136, 25751137, 25751138, 25856173, 25856175, 84020664, 84020665, 84020666, 84020667, 84020668, 84020673, 84303233, 84303234, 88982652|