|Remanufactured; Without Reservoir|
|A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Power Steering Pumps are built to meet or exceed OEM performance. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original. All critical components are tested to ensure proper function. Every unit undergoes a hydraulic efficiency test to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- All critical components (campacs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability.
- All units are built with 100% new O-rings and premium-grade Viton® seals to prevent leaks. Viton® does not break down at high temperatures like conventional seal material.
- Every pump is computer tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise for guaranteed performance.
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend pump life.
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves for guaranteed performance.
|Package Contents||Pump, O-Ring, Teflon Seal, Instruction Sheet|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Housing Material||Cast Iron|
|Power Steering Outlet Thread Size||M16 x 1.5|
|Hose Port Type||O-Ring|
|Pulley Attachement Type||Press-on|
|Power Steering Reservoir Cap Included||No|
|Power Steering Pump Inlet Attachement Type||Hose Barb|
|Power Steering Pump Outlet Attachment Type||Threaded|
|Power Steering Pump Outlet Quantity||1|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 1L2Z3A674BCRM, 1L2Z3A674BDRM, 3L2Z3A674BARM|