|Raybestos® R-Line rotors are the safe and dependable solution for everyday driving conditions.
- Developed from OE samples and made with G3000-qualified material to ensure proper form, fit and function for dependable performance.
- Meet the SAE standard for tensile strength, providing structural integrity and a maximum service life.
- Non-directional ground finish gives you a product that is ready to install right out of the box
- Lateral runout of 0.004” or less and a thickness variation of less than 0.0005” ensures less pedal pulsation, less brake noise, and extended pad life.
- Mill balanced and 100% validated, leading to proper balance, minimized vibration, and quieter and smoother stopping.
|Brake Rotor Casting Type||Vented|
|Brake Rotor Diameter, Outer (IN)||10.100|
|Brake Rotor Thickness, Discard (IN)||0.502|
|Brake Rotor Thickness, Nominal (IN)||0.550|
|Brake Rotor Type||Conventional|
|Center Hole Diameter, Maximum (IN)||2.543|
|Center Hole Diameter, Minimum (IN)||2.540|
|Performance Level||Standard Performance|
|Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter (IN)||4.250|
|Wheel Bolt Hole Diameter, Maximum (IN)||0.583|
|Wheel Bolt Hole Diameter, Minimum (IN)||0.575|
|Wheel Bolt Holes, Primary||5|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 1066406|
|Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not covered|