|Professional Grade; 8 Bolt Holes|
Dependability, Safety and Performance for Everyday Driving Situations
- Design and Material: developed from OE samples and made with G3000-qualified material, ensuring form, fit and function for a dependable performance.
- SAE Standard for Tensile Strength:
meet the SAE standard for tensile strength, providing structural integrity and a maximum service life.
- Finish: A non-directional ground finish gives you a product that is ready to install right out of the box.
- Lateral Runout & Thickness Variation:
lateral runout of 0.004? or less and a thickness variation of less than 0.0005”, ensuring less pedal pulsation, less brake noise, and extended pad life.
- Mill Balanced Edges: mill balanced and 100 percent validated, leading to proper balance, minimized vibration, and quieter and smoother stopping.
|Number of Bolts/Holes:||8|
|Vented or Solid:||Vented|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 1066823|
|RAYBESTOS Warranty Information:RAYBESTOS BRAKES Limited Lifetime: Advanced Technology®, Professional Grade® and Service Grade® Friction Material (Disc Pads and Brake Shoes); Professional Grade Hydraulics (Wheel Cylinders, New Master Cylinders, Brake Hoses, ABS Components, Brake Cables, Brake Hardware, Brake Calipers); Advanced Technology® and Professional Grade® Rotors and Drums. 12 Months: Professional Grade® Hub Bearings. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not coveredWarranty Details|